The term Manika IAS', "Manika IAS institute" 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website which is available online. The term 'you' refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. There is no refund for one-time courses or products.
2. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in the non-delivery of the product(s).
3. For the return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Manika IAS. However, for the return of any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
4. We request you not accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Manika IAS. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
5. All requests for the return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
6. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programmes. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining the course(s). The refund policy of the classroom programme would be discussed in the fee structure released every year before the session begins. However, students joining online programmes like Distance learning, Postal programme and Test Series programmes can claim for refund if the services promised during the period are not delivered. They shall contact the office for any such queries. The office would refund the appropriate amount online to the source account from where the payment was made. A student can cancel his course that has been joined online within three days of joining the course. Cancellations past 3 days will not be entertained and refunded, under any circumstances.